Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Video Producer & Marketing Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, this position is a pillar of our growth strategy. We are seeking a creative and fast-paced individual with a high level of attention to detail. You will be responsible for generating educational & how-to videos for Youtube. Along with managing the promotion of these videos and other content on social media. You should have an eye for design to ensure videos stay and brand and some writing experience to ensure the content is easy to understand. A little nerdiness when it comes to analytics to help increase engagement and conversion won't hurt either.
- Manage our social marketing presence with goals of building brands, engaging customers, and growing our business
- Brainstorm video concepts, create storyboards, and write video scripts.
- Own the end-to-end process of video production including writing, filming, editing, publishing & optimizing.
- Generate and manage social media campaigns by breaking down long-form content into smaller content.
- Monitor, maintain, and respond to Facebook Groups and other communities where users gather
- Monitor, analyze and report KPIs while optimizing and iterating on campaigns
- 1-3 years experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is very important.
- Comfortable working on team with an experimental and agile mindset.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
- Candidate with long-form writing or script writing experience preferred.
- Video editing experience on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro is a must.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Mass Communications, or similar certification is preferred, but demonstrative experience and success just as good;
Here's what's in for you!
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward for it!
- Are you a Play Station fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at office!
- A+ employees deserves to be paid well. You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance specially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Free breakfast!