Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Sr QA Automation Engineer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, our QA team is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a persistent, detailed-oriented individual, someone interested in gathering facts about software by validating and verifying a piece of software and its relationship with different parts of the system. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for testing front-end/back-end tasks, developing negative, positive, and regression test cases. You will be well versed in different testing methodologies.
- Setup test environments along with automated test report systems
- Develop test automation frameworks and prepare test cases.
- Integrate the testing pipeline into our continuous delivery process
- Lead testing efforts and give qualitative and quantitative feedback on the design and quality of features
- Work with developers to ensure that there are tools and procedures that simplify testing and speeds up development
- Work with our product manager to create and implement team workflow processes
- Work with the technical team to develop unit tests, integration tests, system tests, usability tests, security tests, stress tests, regression tests (and so on).
- Work and coordinate with the Growth team on QA criteria and improvements action plan
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure all bugs are properly assessed, documented, escalated, and monitored.
- University degree holder in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years relevant software QA experience;
- Track record of software testing and/or development projects;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to isolate problem/defect areas;
- Experience on report and track product defects with issue tracking system;
- Experience in SQL database and web application and native mobile applications QA testing;
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Pffft ... here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a Play Station fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- A+ employees deserve to be paid well. You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naaah! We have it every day.