Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Senior Front-End Developer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, our Front-end Engineers are pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to lead a team of frontend developers. Your role will focus on code development, automation, and guiding junior team members to deliver quality, stable, and secure web applications.
- Determining the structure and design of platform modules and REST APIs;
- Implement product features in collaboration with the backend team;
- Guiding and checking your team in order to write efficient and organized code;
- Automating building and testing of the code;
- Ensuring that the web design is optimized for multiple devices;
- Rewrite some of the components in a more reusable and maintainable way;
- Optimizing the web application for increased performance;
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Code review to ensure the code quality of the team;
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design;
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to junior developers;
- University degree holder in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years relevant software experience;
- Track record of software testing and/or development projects;
- 3+ years’ experience in Vue. Experience in React Native and/or Node is also desired;
- Familiarity with the Vuetify framework, as well as Vue Test Utils, Jest and/or Mocha;
- Good understanding of Webpack;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to isolate problem/defect areas;
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Candidates having GitHub profile link in their resumes would be preferred;
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!