Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Sales Account Executive
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
Every day at respond.io dozens of potential customers try our software to see it fits their needs. Your role is to qualify those leads, identify opportunities, and convert trial users into paying customers. You will need to be extremely independent, creative, and an excellent problem-solver to succeed in this role. You will work directly with the founding team to continue to refine the value proposition and acquire new clients, by asking the right questions and making the assessments needed to understand where the gaps and frictions lie amongst the solution and the market. Target clients consist of mid-size companies across the APAC region and around the world with no assigned territories or restrictions.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients we
- Qualify free users based on product engagement and demographics
- Help identify new use cases, product gaps, and buying objections
- Develop, measure, and iterate different Sales Processes
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close new business consistently
- Become an expert in Business Messaging
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Proven sales experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry
- A hustler DNA, you are willing to do what it takes to win deals
- A commitment to winning and a consistent drive to achieve goals
- An innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions
- You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses, can take feedback
- You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Evidence that you are a top producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours