Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia
Role: Principal Designer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io design is a never-ending conversation. We are seeking a creative and fast-paced individual with a high level of attention to detail. In this position, you will work with the content and advertising teams to deliver brand messaging across multiple channels. You will be responsible for the production and final quality of all collateral released to the public. The right candidate will also be responsible for the overall design language of the company across content, advertising, and website.
- Lead the design vision of the company in allignment with brand goals
- Maintain design consistency across content, website & social media
- Conceptualize and lead the design aspects of website development
- Create illustrations for blog articles & social media posts
- Create motion graphics for digital advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain a graphics library while following best practices for version control and naming convention
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Sketch is a must.
- Experience in Wordpress is preferred.
- Experience in developing a design language is preferred.
- A creative portfolio consisting of icons, infographics & motion graphics is an asset.
- A minimum of a diploma accreditation in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Broadcasting or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in related field is required.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward for it!
- Are you a Play Station fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at office!
- A+ employees deserves to be paid well. You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance specially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Free breakfast!