Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Business Development Representative (Arabic Speaker)
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for a tech-savvy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
This is a Business Development Representative (SaaS) role for upstarts who are looking to accelerate their career in sales. You will qualify prospects, determine if their business goals fit the product capabilities, provide feedback to the customer and book the relevant decision-makes for a meeting with a Sales Executive. Meanwhile, we'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals.
- Work directly with Sales Executives to drive pipeline across SEA, Middle East & India
- Create personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders for key prospects & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn to respond.io’s selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Articulate Arabic with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style is essential
- Additional language skills relevant to the markets outlined above are an asset
- Commitment ; a strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours