Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Growth Department
Role: Growth Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for savvy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
We are looking for a Growth Manager that will raise the company's MRR from hundreds thousands USD per month to millions. We have finished raising Series A and we are looking to add paid channels to our thriving organic growth funnel. These include display and search advertising as well as other paid channels like software review sites & more. The right candidate will lead the growth team, make strategic decisions on budget allocation and assist in tactical implementation when necessary.
- Lead the company’s digital marketing initiatives, with a focus on growth strategy
- Manage and run all paid ads, provide a strategic decision on budget management
- Oversee different channels for growth related to our product
- Oversee product branding on our website, lead generation activities, customer activation, and, user engagement
- Explore internal data, customer insights, and industry trends to spearhead and shape product growth strategy
- Document successful established methods and processes to ensure experimentation can be done in a repeatable manner.
- Scale our growth team from a small team to a high performing cross-functional growth team
- Possess 2-3 years of similar role in building an enterprise SaaS or similar software product
- Prior hands-on experience of starting a growth team
- Self starter and is a go-getter that will be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours