Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Customer Success Manager
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps
At Respond.io, the Customer Success Manager is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be the go-to resource for top-tier customers to ensure successful product adoption and retention.
- Work closely with customers to define success and assist them to drive the significant value of using the Respond.io platform
- Provide informative onboarding support to our customers to ensure a positive customer experience
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and ensure quick resolution
- Understand deeply customer needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the Respond.io platform is properly leveraged
- Monitor and report on the overall customer happiness towards Respond.io platform and usage reports
- Monitor and be responsible of high customer satisfaction and retention
- Fully understand Respond.io platform capabilities, identify opportunities for customer’s further growth while working collaboratively with the internal team to position upsells
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems Management, or Information Technology or anything similar
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success role or equivalent handling B2B customers in SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Work closely with the internal Operations department (Sales, Marketing & Customer Success) and understand their processes
- Excellent listening skills and the proven ability to understand and provide accurate support and solution
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks well
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!