Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Customer Department
Role: Technical Customer Support Associate
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
At Respond.io, Technical Customer Support Associates are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be the go-to resource for our valued customers to obtain clarification when needed, provide possible workaround and support any technical matters. In this role, your main priority is to drive excellent support and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Communicates and responds to varied technical solutions to customers in a team environment, using our shared inbox tool to assist customer's inquiries.
- Resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner using full understanding of the product functions, features and customer environment
- Monitor common customer questions/ concerns and partner with cross-functional teams to suggest solutions.
- Empower customers to self-serve and help users navigate our on-demand success resources.
- Collaborates with colleagues from technology team and customer team to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Support role or equivalent.
- Superb listening skills and the proven ability to dig deeper to uncover the customer’s true objectives.
- Experience with CRMs like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc..
- Skilled in transforming customer vision into actual results within the product.
- You are confident in technical conversations, hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide.
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our CSMs to be a good person to peers and customers.
- Excellent organization, and time management skills.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!