Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Sales Department
Role: Senior Sales Executive (SaaS)
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
At Respond.io, Sales are pivotal to our company’s success. As a sales personnel, you will be using proactive and inbound selling strategies to engage with mid to large-size businesses to find and close new business. You will use your knowledge of handling B2B sales to identify business opportunities with current leads and prospective key clients.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive (SaaS) to join our Sales team and focus on our Mid Market customers across South East Asia, the Middle East, and India. This segment represents a huge opportunity for respond.io and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business goals and act as their trusted guide to understanding how respond.io would be a good fit in their organization. You'll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We're nice.
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to new opportunities
- Educate customers on the value of respond.io
- Provide solution recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the sales process
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 18 months + closing experience as a Sales/Account Executive within a B2B SaaS company is preferred
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve goals
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Articulate English with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style is essential
- Additional language skills relevant to the markets outlined above are an asset
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours