Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Content Department
Role: Localization Project Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
At Respond.io, the Content Team is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to come together to develop, launch, and market content that is ready for the international market. This role will require you to bridge the gap between content that needs to be translated to different markets so that the content is localized to look and feel native to the recipient in a specific target market.
- Research the market to determine the right language for the given moment according to company growth, and expansion plans
- Coordinate, manage and strategize all translators and freelancers globally across different locations when needed
- Responsible to ensure that vendors understand our product, market, and vision to set the right message across our content
- Required to oversee the visual, linguistic, and technical quality of the project, while ensuring that all tasks remain within budget.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role is needed
- Meticulous to tiny details and good project management skills
- Demonstrated experience with in-house or third-party translation management and content management systems
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours