Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Graphic Designer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for a tech-saavy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our Creative team. In this position, you will work across multiple teams like product, developers, content and etc to deliver brand messaging across multiple channels. You will be responsible for the production and final quality of all collateral released to the public. The right candidate will also be responsible for the overall design language of the company across content, advertising, and website.
- Support the design vision of the company in alignment with brand goals
- Maintain design consistency across content, website & social media
- Assist in conceptualising the design aspects of website development
- Create illustrations for blog articles & social media posts
- Create motion graphics for digital advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain a graphics library while following best practices for version control and naming convention
- At least 2-3years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suites and Sketch/Figma is an added advantage
- Experience in Webflow is preferred.
- Experience in developing a design language is preferred.
- A creative portfolio consisting of icons, infographics, motion graphics, and UI/UX is an asset.
- A minimum of a diploma accreditation in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Broadcasting or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance, especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and conditions
- Flexible working environment and working hours