Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: HR Department
Role: People & Culture Specialist
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, the HR department is pivotal to our company’s success. Like other departments, this team is crucial to partner up with the business as we build a people-centric business. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of the team in charge of being the point of contact for employees and to work collaboratively with others. Your role will focus on utilizing HR systems/tools, employee onboarding/off-boarding, and employee engagement.
- You will be managing coordination related tasks including various benefits administration, policies, HR systems/tools and inquiries
- You will be managing employee onboarding, and off-boarding matters
- You will be handling employees queries, and the point of contact for any HR matters
- You will be maintaining and updating the statutory records, and ensure proper filing of corporate secretarial documents at all time
- You will be coordinating and leading employee engagement activities and company events across various departments and levels of management
- You will be preparing, administer and update employment contracts, confirmation documents, employee transfer and other HR administration which includes leave and attendance reports
- 2+ years of experience in HR or people coordination
- Experienced in office administration, office management & employee engagement
- Experienced with HRIS/HRMS system
- Experienced with statutory matters (LHDN, PERKESO, MDEC, etc.)
- Experienced in conducting onboarding for new hires
- Good interpersonal skills to manage and communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours