Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Cloud Engineer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, website chat, and email.
At Respond.io, Cloud Engineer is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our Technology Team in charge of an experience Cloud Engineer who can continue to enhance our path to production to ensure we are able to add more value to our agile environment
- Contribute to the deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of our AWS cloud-based production system.
- Design a secure and scalable cloud infrastructure so we can continue delivering quality software.
- Build and maintain good CI/CD pipelines to promote reliability and fix performance issues.
- Architect and administer our infrastructure continuously and advocate DevOps best practices.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and traits:
- Experience with AWS services, i.e.
- VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, IAM Roles, and Policies
- EC2, AWS Fargate, Lambda Functions
- AWS Cloudformation and AWS SAM Framework.
- Knowledge of at least one major coding language, such as NodeJS, Python, or Java;
- Ability to identify, assess and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services.
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in test and production environments.
- Good understanding of agile practices and CI/CD principles.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance, especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and conditions.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.