Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Technology Department
Role: Mobile Developer (React Native)
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
At Respond.io, Mobile Developer is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our Frontend Team in charge of the app development for our mobile platform. This role will focus on improving a better user experience for our mobile users.
- Create solid implementations and write clear, maintainable code and design documents.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience levels.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Research for process improvement and be a champion of best practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and code reviews
- Deep knowledge of Android and iOS mobile cross platforms development
- 2+ years experience working experience in developing Android and iOS applications using React native
- Knowledge of writing and using RESTful Web APIs and/or GraphQL is an advantage
- Track record of software testing and/or development projects
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours