Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Content Department
Role: Video Producer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, Video Producer is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our Content Team in-charge of managing video projects, and to be responsible in all post-production matters. ****In this role, your main priority will be to collaborate closely with talents, while delivering an exceptional post-production results.
- You will be overseeing talents ranging from content creators, to influencers worldwide
- You will be communicating with talents and stakeholders to align regarding the company's needs, and for them to deliver results that meet the company’s expectations
- You will be responsible for all post-production management matters
- You will be working collaboratively with the social media team, and the creative team to deliver distinguished end results
- You will be using tools such as FinalCutProX, Adobe Premier Pro, Audacity, and platform screen recording tools to edit and produce videos
- 3+ years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Candidates should attach their portfolio of work on top of their resume.
- Resumes without a portfolio may not be considered.
- Video editing experience on Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X is a must.
- Flexible timing to accommodate freelancers and talents in different time zones.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is good-to-have.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!