Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Customer Department
Role: Head of Customer Success
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
At Respond.io, the role of Head of Customer Success is pivotal to our company’s strategy and success. We are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that closed our Series A and are now on track to reach Series B. In line with that, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual that is ready to be a part of our Customer Department and will be responsible for leading and growing our Customer Success Team, ensuring customer satisfaction, and promoting customer retention and expansion.
The ideal candidate will have passion and a track record of scaling customer success teams in the SaaS industry. If you are a results-driven individual that is enthusiastic about delivering exceptional customer experiences, we want to hear from you!
- Create and execute customer success strategies that align with business objectives and drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Develop and implement customer success metrics, KPI, and reporting to measure the effectiveness of the team and drive continuous improvement
- Monitor customer health scores by analyzing data and metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Address customer challenges and proactively seek out possibilities for enhancing their success
- Lead a high-performing Customer Success Team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product and Sales to ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap and sales process
- Recruit, train, and develop future team members
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or a related field, with at least 2-3 years of experience heading Customer Success teams in a SaaS or tech-enabled organization
- Proven track record of creating and executing customer success strategies that drive customer satisfaction
- Experience in scaling customer success teams and driving customer success metrics that successfully improve customer retention
- Strong project management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and cross-functional teams
- Experience with strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze customer data to identify trends and develop data-driven strategies is nice to have
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Here's What's In For You
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours