Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Graphic Designer Intern
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, Designer is pivotal to our company’s success and never-ending conversation. We are seeking a creative and fast-paced individual with a high level of attention to detail. You will be part of a talented creative team and empowered to take ownership to bring ideas to life with creative problem solving and visual solutions.
- Create illustrations for blog articles & social media posts
- Create motion graphics for digital advertising campaigns
- Work closely with other departments across the company to fulfill any creative request
- Maintain design consistency across content, website & social media
- Build and maintain a graphics library while following best practices for version control and naming convention
- Should be passionate about designing, visuals, and being creative
- Able to do an internship for a minimum period of 4 - 6 months
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication
- Experience using full set of Adobe Premium
- Highly detailed on fonts, colors, and images.
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fresh graduates that would like to gain a thorough opportunity of how real working life is in the business world are more than welcome to apply.
- If you have what it takes to be a super excellent employee, you could potentially secure a full-time job with Respond.io
Here’s what’s in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours