Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Software Engineering Intern
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, Developers are pivotal to our company’s success. We are looking for techies that are ready to be part of our Front-End and Back-End team to leverage the latest technology we use at Respond.io. You will be working closely with our experienced team to assist in building new features for our platform.
We are looking for talents who are ready to take up REAL challenging jobs during their internship period as to how the working world would be.
- Collaborate hand-in with skilled teams of software engineers
- Build exciting new features and detail out specifications with the product/tech team.
- Write testable, clear, and efficient code that can be confidently released in production
- Maintain framework of integrations of Respond.io
- Studied degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar programs
- Able to do an internship for a minimum period of 4 - 6 months
- Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest technologies, and expand your base skillsets to propose new approaches to your work.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fresh graduates that would like to gain a thorough opportunity of how real working life is in the business world are more than welcome to apply.
- If you have what it takes to be a super excellent employee, you could potentially secure a full-time job with Respond.io
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours