Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Senior Content Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager that will write long and short-form content that creates organic traffic which leads to sign-ups or helps our current customers find success on our platform. The right candidate will create compelling content that brings brand messaging to life across multiple media channels.
- Understand the challenges of our internal stakeholders and those of our customers and come up with the content to solve them
- Produce high-quality, thoughtful, human-sounding copy for a variety of formats for value-seeking business management audiences
- Collaborate with designers, video editors, and other creatives to bring your writing to life
- Interview internal and external stakeholders, and turn their insights into consumable assets
- Upload completed content to a content management system (CMS) and organize it using tags, folders, etc.
- Analyze content performance metrics such as blog traffic or social media engagement to inform our content strategy
- 2+ years of experience writing engaging and high-quality B2B content
- A strategic, customer-centric and data-driven approach to content creation
- A diverse portfolio of writing samples — long-form, short-form, high-level, in-depth, etc.
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts and convert them into clear, consumable prose
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with subject matter experts to create content for multiple demographics
- Experience in or desire to work in a startup environment is an asset
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours