Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Recruitment Specialist
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-saavy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
We are seeking a very strong interpersonal skilled individual to fuel the growth of Respond.io, from a talent perspective, with the aim of building a highly competent workforce. If you are thoughtful, excellent at articulating a company story and creative in your approach to understand your candidates and the company’s talent management strategy while balancing multiple searches simultaneously - this could be it!
- Take ownership of driving the end-to-end TA strategy to hire diverse, world class talent for Respond.io
- Collaborate with the leadership team & company management to understand talent needs across several departments to provide high talent bar and value add to Respond.io’s unique culture
- Responsible to drive a better talent pool network, headhunting activities and build new sourcing options
- Partner up with other members within the HR department to leverage talent trends, recruitment best practices to identify talent pool
- Own up a positive candidate experience from the start of the process till the end of the hiring process
- Requires a Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related fiekd
- Knowledge and understanding technical roles as well as commercial roles with prior track record
- At least 3-4 years of experience doing recruitment in either agency or in-house recruitment
- Self-motivated, able to multitask, manage priorities with excellent communication skills is a must.
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours