Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Senior Frontend Developer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, Senior Frontend Developers are pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our frontend team. Your role will focus on code development, automation, and testing to deliver quality, stable and secure web applications.
- Determining the structure and design of platform modules and REST APIs;
- Implement product features in collaboration with the backend team;
- Automating building and testing of the code;
- Ensuring that the web design is optimized for multiple devices;
- Rewrite some of the components in a more reusable and maintainable way;
- Optimizing the web application for increased performance;
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Code review to ensure code quality of the team;
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design;
- University degree holder in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years relevant software experience;
- Track record of software testing and/or development projects;
- 3+ years experience in Vue. Experience in React Native and/or Node is also desired;
- Familiarity with the Vuetify framework, as well as Vue Test Utils, Jest and/or Mocha;
- Good understanding of Webpack;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to isolate problem/defect areas;
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Candidates having GitHub profile link in their resumes would be preferred;
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!