Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Technology Department
Role: Software QA Engineer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-saavy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, Quality Assurance is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our QA responsible for testing the platform of Respond.io to increase its effectiveness and efficiency of the platform.
- Execute test scripts and verify results against the department's quality standard set
- Record and report defects across team and development team
- Understand business needs and product requirements to define the scope of testing better
- Collaborate with the development team to improve the quality of deliverables and increase platform stability efficiently
- Provide technical support to internal team members and colleagues across commercial roles
- Support department with ad-hoc QA-related task
- Able to transition testing knowledge towards automation testing skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with testing mobile applications, web applications, and REST APIs
- Experience/exposure towards automation testing/tools is an added advantage
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours