Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Product Department
Role: Technical Product Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-saavy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, the Product Team is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our product team to drive the full spectrum of a software development product lifecycle (SDLC). With your unique blend of business and technical knowledge, you will require to lead our product strategy that solves user challenges and drive revenue growth.
- Lead company's product roadmap execution for new features and modules with the ability to translate product requirements into a detailed prototype and final product development
- Collaborate on optimizing and evolving the product's strategy together with management and other internal stakeholders against industry trends and user needs
- Able to work with teams within the technology and operation team to define features, explain user stories and create wireframes
- Measure key product metrics, success criteria and evaluate product decisions
- Mentor and manage a team of other product owners
- Minimum of 3-4 years of working experience as a product manager in a SaaS environment for a fast pace growing company or similar environment
- Obsessive over tiny details and able to envision a bigger picture to lead product strategy
- Has good empathy skills in improving user experience and managing internal stakeholders well
- Experience in agile product development and a strong agile culture
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours