Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: HR Administrator
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, the HR department is pivotal to our company’s success. Like other departments, this team is crucial to partner up with the business as we build a people-centric business. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of the team in charge of managing administration matter and work collaboratively with others
- Managing coordination related tasks including various benefits administration, policies, HR systems/tools and inquiries
- Work closely with selected agents and staffing vendors to manage visa application (MDEC) for all expat management
- Overseeing office management, company facilities and point of contact with external vendors like, building management, company secretary, or other project-basis stakeholders
- Coordinate and lead employee engagement activities across various departments and levels of management
- Facilitate with other People & Culture team members to manage an effective new hire onboarding, employee information and maintenance of important documents
- Support other people related initiatives and other administration maintenance
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 1-3 years of experience in HR or people coordination
- Able to work in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Experience handling visa work is a must
- Detail-oriented, high learning agility and good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to manage and communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate in people and building excellent culture working environment
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours