Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: System Administrator
Department: HR Department
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organization that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, System Administrator is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our team in charge of managing and maintaining organization's IT systems, equipment, and networks to ensure smooth and efficient operations. They are responsible for managing user accounts, implementing and maintaining IT security measures, monitoring system performance, and providing technical support to end-users.
- Plan and monitor system performance, device requests, and stock levels based on headcount forecasting and cost analysis calculations, including managing deliveries and vendor relationships.
- Set up and configure hardware and software, including connecting and configuring devices/equipment, creating and managing admin and user accounts, and activating tracking system.
- Responsible for managing G-Suite access, including email account setup, password reset, team email setup and maintenance, inbox issue resolution, and offboarding data transfer in Google Workspace.
- Manage Wi-Fi network and password documentation, as well as meeting room connectivity setup and maintenance.
- Maintain accurate physical and system records of equipment stock count/status for management.
- Develop and implement processes, documentation, policies, and procedures for reference and troubleshooting.
- Stay updated on emerging tools and serve as the go-to expert for IT system, handling all queries from stakeholders and providing expert guidance and support.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in user support or system administration.
- Familiar with both Windows and MAC operating systems is compulsory.
- Experience in maintaining computer hardware - desktops and laptops.
- Experience in setting up and administering network equipment.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours