Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team at Respond.io. We are a company working to pivot it’s brand from a scrappy young start-up to a mature software provider for businesses that need extensive external instant messaging tools for marketing, sales & support.
To start with, you’ll be working closely with the Chief Operating Officer to create a comprehensive set of global brand messaging and apply these concepts across use case, vertical & solution landing pages. You will have our designers and our webmaster as support. Moving forward the correct candidate will have the opportunity to lead brand & product messaging for the whole organization.
- Continually review the evolution of messaging in our product segment across competitors and industry groups, adjusting our messaging if necessary
- Define the positioning and messaging for our product and it’s use cases, including differentiated value propositions
- Partner closely with sales & customer success teams to refine our narrative via ongoing customer feedback
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, including persona development and use case definitions
- Operate as the content lead for website home page, landing pages & other key pages
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in communications, marketing, art, or related discipline preferred
- Ability to communicate data and results effectively with stakeholders across the marketing, product, and sales organization
- Experience with Analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc
- Experience in working with Webflow or other website content builders an asset
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here’s what’s in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours