Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Accounting & Finance
Role: Senior Finance Executive
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat, and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support, and engineering.
At Respond.io, the Accounting Department is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual who can be in charge of bookkeeping for all our subsidiaries, became Subject Matter Expert on tax-related matters, and take charge of other financial-related activities
- Responsible for preparing a full set of accounts including AR, AP & GL, or any other accounting ledgers following proper respective compliance.
- Own end-to-end process of monthly closing and account reconciliation.
- Responsible for advising, reviewing, and interpreting tax-related matters to internal stakeholders and recommending the best course of action
- Work closely with the internal team (Product & Sales) with generating Sales Invoice for Enterprise Clients
- Liaise with external auditors to provide the required information for completing quarterly consolidated account and annual audit
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and undertake projects as assigned
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the audit/accounting field or SaaS company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional qualification from recognized bodies (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, etc) is an added advantage
- Familiarity with using Microsoft and accounting and budgeting software (e.g. Quickbooks Online and Xero)
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and self-driven initiative
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, and social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively by one of the highest medical and dental insurance, especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and conditions
- Flexible working environment and working hours