Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Content Department
Role: Social Media Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-savvy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use cases like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, the Content Team is pivotal to our company’s success. We seek a detailed-oriented individual ready to be part of our team to be in charge of executing and managing our social media strategy. If you know how to stories build communities and have the aptitude for crafting creative and engaging social media content, then you are at the right place!
- Plan, strategize and develop content for all channels within the company’s social media ecosystem adhering to quantitative and qualitative goals
- Monitor and proactively increase social traffic, follow growth and engagement performance through both organic and paid marketing
- Implement and manage paid social campaigns across multiple platforms when necessary
- Identify industry trends, insights, emerging social media channels, new ideas, new approaches, and updated tools that help refine digital marketing strategy to drive prospect acquisition, conversions, and engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or relevant field to the role
- At least 3 years of experience in leading social strategy and campaigns
- Proficient in all mainstream Social Media Channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and etc.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to be meticulous in delivering accurate work
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours