Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: People & Culture Intern
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, Human Resource (HR) is a pivotal team to our company’s success partnering with the leadership team in fulfilling the company's strategy to continuously grow. We are looking for a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our HR team. During this internship, you will be challenged to tackle real situations with the objective of contributing to our business needs**.** Needless to say, you will be amongst a diverse group of talent with a constructive fun learning environment.
- Assist all the HR day-to-day operations, projects, and activities
- Maintain and update confidential information and documentation.
- Assist in organizing employee engagement activities
- Experience and own up part of the recruitment cycle and process
- Coordinate in/out movement of employees
- Carry-out ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Able to do an internship for a minimum period of 4 - 6 months
- Pursuing or completed Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Hustler personality mixed with a people person would be the best fit for this role.
- Holds good communication skills, self-driven & independent
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fresh graduates that would like to gain a thorough opportunity of how real working life is in the business world are more than welcome to apply.
- If you have what it takes to be a super excellent employee, you could potentially secure a full-time job with Respond.io
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours