Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Junior Product Manager
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, Product Engineers is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be responsible for enabling and ensuring excellent collaboration throughout the product development cycle of our platform.
In short, you will be the glue of the company creating a productive collaboration cross-functional team while ensuring to promote creative and effective work happen in a transparent and open environment. Your goal will be to fight for the right user-centered process to achieve a practical balance of quality and speed.
- Assist in leading the product development stages in an Agile environment.
- Responsible in all product feature documentation shared across different stakeholders (internal & external)
- Gather & analyse real-world user data, customer feedback, and metrics to plan product roadmap
- Experiment and define the user experience of the features to improve and enhance the usability of the product
- Draft feature specification and user story involved throughout the process of product development
- Enable continuous improvement during feature development, ensuring learnings are captured, shared, and integrated
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Team in maintaining product planning
- Facilitate decision-making, resolve blockers and surface challenges
- Involve in overall roadmap planning with Product Manager to work better on cross-functional initiative into specific workstreams, help teams define scope, deliverable, and schedules, and coordinate release planning across multiple teams for multiple stakeholders
- Understand and communicate complex engineering issues and ensure they are on a path for resolution
- Education experience in any Computer Science or Engineering field
- 2+ years of software product management will be an added advantage
- Good eye on UI/UX, knowledge of basic wireframing is important
- Knows how to process data and perform data analysis
- Knowledge of agile values, principles, and techniques in their recent work experience
- Team player, able to work across with different team and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas and make it happen
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding start-up environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours