Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the founding team to grow the company to 100k MRR and beyond. You will be responsible for building and maintaining User Acquisition and Customer Purchase Funnels across organic content, paid advertising, email marketing & social channels. This role is all about bridging the efforts of the Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams into one aligned holistic Growth Strategy. Success in this role would be a stepping stone to a Head of Digital Marketing or Head of Growth role.
- Identify opportunities and plan digital marketing initiatives across SEO/SEM, email marketing, advertising & social media.
- Build, track & report key performance metrics of User Acquisition & Customer Purchase Funnels while optimizing spend and human resources for the best possible outcomes.
- Work with founders, marketing, sales & customer success to experiment with, activate, and scale new Customer Purchase Funnels as new product use cases are enabled.
- Maintain the tools and documentation associated with our digital presence including website properties, social media & more.
- Excellent communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with CRMs like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with Email Automation platforms like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Experience with Analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with CMS like WordPress, Contentful, etc.
- Experience in optimizing a complete starting from the audience right own to the purchase
- A proven track record of success is preferred
- Experience in a B2B SaaS Company is preferred
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Are you a Play Station fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- A+ employees deserve to be paid well. You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!