Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia
Role: DevOps Engineer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to take charge and be responsible for the overall architectural design of our web application.
- Architecting, developing, and maintaining high quality, scalable web applications.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s cloud computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Help developer teams to deploy web code quickly and efficiently.
- Work with infrastructure automation tools.
- Work with cloud infrastructure providers.
- Provide support for developer teams.
- Experience in Docker, and Cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools like Git and GitHub/GitLab.
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- 2+ year of experience in supporting business-critical web applications.
- Experience in Linux server support.
- AWS certifications or equivalent.
- Interest in consumer messaging apps.
Pffft ... here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward for it!
- Are you a Play Station fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at office!
- A+ employees deserves to be paid well. You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance specially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Free breakfast!