Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role: Customer Success Associate (Portuguese)
Mode: Full-time (numerous headcount)
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, Customer Success Associates are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be the go-to resource for our valued customers to ensure successful product adoption and retention through serving customers at scale. In this role, your main priority is to drive health and adoption at scale.
- Respond to inbound customer questions in a team environment, using our shared inbox tool to accelerate customer activation and engagement.
- Surface opportunities to test and implement programs that can effectively drive customer adoption across the customer base.
- Conceptualize, create, and implement adoption-focused projects on a quarterly basis to address gaps in customer utilization.
- Monitor common customer questions/ concerns and partner with cross-functional teams to suggest solutions.
- Empower customers to self-serve and help users navigate our on-demand success resources.
- Excellent communication skills in English (and Portuguese) with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success role or equivalent.
- Superb listening skills and the proven ability to dig deeper to uncover the customer’s true objectives.
- Experience with CRMs like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc..
- Skilled in transforming customer vision into actual results within the product.
- You are confident in technical conversations, hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide.
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our CSMs to be a good person to peers and customers.
- Excellent organization, and time management skills.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours