Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia
Role: Back-end Developer
Mode: Full-time role
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Messaging CRM that provides businesses with the tools needed to chat with customers across several messaging apps.
At Respond.io, our Backend Engineers are pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our integrations back-end team, in charge of adding and maintaining API integrations to our partner’s applications (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, etc.). Your role will focus on code development, automation, and testing to deliver quality, stable and secure integrations.
- Developing and maintaining integrations to partners APIs and regularly adding more features;
- Communicating with the product team when new features are made available or one is being deprecated;
- Delivering a complete and zero known-bug features on time;
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Keeping abreast of new trends and best practices in web development;
- Coordinating with co-developers as well as keeping Chief Technology Officer and Team Leader well informed of the status of development effort;
- Building reusable code for future use.
- University degree holder in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years relevant software experience;
- Track record of software testing and/or development projects;
- 2 years' experience in NodeJS development is preferred
- Firm grasp of MySQL;
- Great at designing patterns and algorithms;
- Good understanding of Application Level Networking and component integration;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to isolate problem/defect areas;
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing;
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Here's what's in for you
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward for it!
- Are you a Play Station fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at office!
- A+ employees deserves to be paid well. You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance specially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Free breakfast!